Monday, January 10, 2011

Natalie Portman will adore Craig Russell Tattoo Gallery



anime girl half sleeve

girl with tattoo



Tattoo chicano chica

girl with tattoo



my tattoo to those, who visit my gallery and notice changes...I was playing around with Corel PhotoPaint today and I changed this picture quite a lot. since it looks way much better now, I switched...

girl with tattoo



tattoo design: [link]

girl with tattoo



A friend of mine asked me to take some photos of her tattooso... that's what I didand here's the finished work.Enjoy it

girl with tattoo



This is a tattoo that I did that the client asked for a anarchy my little pony.

girl with tattoo



Girl sucking Tattoo maschine

girl with tattoo



Check out some of my other tattoo designs here [link]Original Photo: [link]Model: Photographer: Olivier ReichenbachWell, I thought I'd design a larger side tattoo... I like the way this one came ou...

girl with tattoo



Yeah, I know...who'd want to get this? Well, a pretty fascinating person, that's who. He's the same person who has the zombie head with a crow pecking out the eyeball - elsewhere in my gallery....

girl with tattoo



my tattoocomplete on the right side,left IS FINALLY FINISHED check this out ---> [link]check out my other pics! xDTATTOOS ARE VERY PERSONAL SO DO NOT STEAL MY WORK AND DO NOT BE A COPYCAT!!! ...

girl with tattoo



Fallen Angel Big Wings Tattoo like Favole
girl with tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment