Sunday, January 16, 2011

Taylor Hackford must savor Lucille Beasley Tattoo Concept



tattoo of the same drawing I previously did simplytattoo.net

girl with tattoo



Not the clearest picture, but you get the idea. A few people have tried tattooing this image already (including a great version from Badtaste) and here's mine, although there's still some left to d...

girl with tattoo



Executed by Nick 'the Tailor' at Beelistic's Tattoo in Cincinnati, OH.

girl with tattoo



First session, 5 hours of tattooing. We gonna put colour in it in fe weeks.

girl with tattoo



Art nouveau girl tattoo I did. Design from a tattoo sketchbook (can't remember whos, sorry).

girl with tattoo



Done by Robert.

girl with tattoo



To read the full story, go to my Blog! [link]© All rights reserved to Rubymoon DesignAll artwork is under copyright and belongs to Karine P.-LeBlancDO NOT alter, use or distribute without expressed...

girl with tattoo



Little Koi Fish tattoo designs for my sis, naughty girl wants to slap one on her ankle. Really curious about her reaction on these lol. Want to buy some selfconfidence in a bottle! FFS...I am spamm...

girl with tattoo



Gill Girl Tattoo*DO NOT USE*Got her completed! She looks so rad, even if I do say so myself. She sits on my left upper arm/shoulder.Tattooage by Mozza at Red Sea Tattoo, Manchester UK.

girl with tattoo



Memorial Tattoo for my little angel baby who was born still on Sept. 6th 2009. Saphira Lani (Heavenly Gem)...we'll see u in heaven baby girl. This tattoo is dedicated to you. Please do not copy..th...

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment