Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gwen Stefani must stuck on Grace Harding Tattoo Collection



My new tattoo. It's not done yet but this was 6 hours of work! With my motorcycle!

girl with tattoo



I don't think is look finished,but the girl has lot of pain and I leave it just like that

girl with tattoo



living for today.second ♥

girl with tattoo



I have a passion for trees, and tornados. The tree, with the little swing on it symbolizes peace while the tornado is chaos. Two things we all have in life.I drew it myself and the tattoo artist ac...

girl with tattoo



My Drawing and design \m/ recently added colour to my tattoo..Rock 'N' Roll ain't noise pollution.

girl with tattoo



zombie girl tattoo

girl with tattoo



From the flash of 1930's legend Bob Wicks. Executed by Nick 'the Tailor'.

girl with tattoo



Tattoo i did on my girlfriend! one more pass needed for minor touch ups.im still learning so dont judge me too much! haha

girl with tattoo



tattoo by Zvaki

girl with tattoo



This girl had a henna tattoo done in Zanzibar and loved it so much she came to me for some permanent ink love!

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment