Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scarlett Johansson will go for Roger Rankin Tattoo Concept



I just got this tattoo several days ago. I drew it up myself, and nothing was edited before it was put on my skin.

girl with tattoo



Zombie girl

girl with tattoo



Tattoo by Tem @ Hope & Glory Tattoo, Swaffham, UK[link]

girl with tattoo



yay!! my tattoo...kinda. lol :]

girl with tattoo



Horror Arm Sleeve 1 Tattoo Chester and Scream-Face

girl with tattoo



Ladies and gentlemen, I'm fucking stoked. =3This here is the hip of my lovely friend Rhi! And do you recognize those birds ladies and gentlemen? Yes, they're the birds from my "+Poisonous Perfectio...

girl with tattoo



A new photo of my tattoo.... clearer and way better than my other one. Male Black Widow Spider.Enjoy!

girl with tattoo



My tattoo that I got October 21st, 2007.This tattoo was done at NorCal Tattoo in Humboldt County by ~teddro .This is my new account.My old account was this-is-risika.This deviation was previously s...

girl with tattoo



replicated for the customer

girl with tattoo



This is a tattoo of Tegan's Mz Stitch devaition with a couple changes---i changed the bow color to pink and added the text: Live Fast, Die Pretty

Got the outline done...the color, bats and text wi...

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment