Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jessica Biel may love Zachary Long Tattoo Concept



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

hard to see all of them in this picture;


the quotation marks on my wrist are reminders to say something meaningful, to create impact through words


the heart on my right collarbone is for my first love, and to project love to everyone who sees it. it’s also on my right side to show that i think aesthetics is more important than science.


the quote on my thigh is from the song jesus christ by brand new, it reads “i’m scared i’ll get scared” 



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

My names Cassandra I’m 19 years old, I live in Sydney Australia. I have nine tattoos but my favorite one by far is my 3/4 Disney Princess Themed sleeve :)

http://cassandraleigh1.tumblr.com/ 



girl with tattoo

The name’s Sahra. I live in NYC but travel the country a bunch!



girl with tattoo

ian healy


27


san jose



girl with tattoo

party on



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

Vakaloka


No comments:

Post a Comment