Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lindsay Lohan must fancy Paul Lester Tattoo Design



my own triple star system ^^by [link]

girl with tattoo



[link]

girl with tattoo



My new neck tattoo, a huge Roselove it!ouch !!

girl with tattoo



This is the black lines and white fill-in to my cover-up tattoo. I hated my old one (some crappy gothy casket thing) and thought it would be much more suitable to have something on my body that I k...

girl with tattoo



Soo.. my tattoo is finished and I'm happy as hell. The lovely designed it. And I'm sooo grateful that a busy and talented person like her took the time to create a tattoo-image for me.!!! So pleas...

girl with tattoo



Holding my breath for a minute while I sucked in my stomach I drew this on myself to see how a tattoo would look there, since I'm going to get one this Sunday.Hhhmmmm, not bad. I like.

girl with tattoo



my tattooisn't still finished yet my arms are in progress check out my other pics! xDTATTOOS ARE VERY PERSONAL SO DO NOT STEAL MY WORK AND DO NOT BE A COPYCAT!!!♥ IMPORTANT © COPYRIGHT NOTIC...

girl with tattoo



mostly flash but still fun! on allison

girl with tattoo



tattoo by comment & fav -->[link]

girl with tattoo



Did this a while ago, just forgot to Upload. Art by Kukula [link] Tattoo by me.I didnt take the photo, the cutomer emailed it to me so glare/colours etc aren't my fault I'll re post when i get a h...

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment