Monday, January 10, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens will appreciate Stuart Farrell Tattoo Gallery



girl with tattoo

shipwreckd:



schummel:


(via robotsandtrash)



if you live in england get the fuck off tumblr & go outside, its fucking gorgoeus.


& who knows, you might find a beautiful inked girl like this willing to share some ice cream… you definitely won’t but you gotta stay positive!



girl with tattoo

submitted by loveladyluck. her blog seems sickkk so check her out!



girl with tattoo

submitted by the always awesome thegoldlust. sick wayfarers loveee!



girl with tattoo

submitted by saladejantar. gorgeous girl, check her out!



girl with tattoo

(via himynameisellie)



girl with tattoo

fuckyeahladyboner:



facefullofcase:



samuelbradley:



Charity and SJ by me.


Click the photo for my website






girl with tattoo

(via tattoo-brighton, bulletproofiwishiwas)



girl with tattoo

samuelbradley:



I just hit 300 followers, thanks everyone!


 Here’s an instax from today. I shot with SJ and Charity round SJ’s place. Pretty Formidable duo, had a blast.




girl with tattoo

my boyfriend finished my corn and cheese tattoo last night! and wrote ‘rainbow in the dark -R.J.D.-’ next to my tattoo of dio’s head on my leg.


submitted by thegoldlust. go check her out!



girl with tattoo

Submitted by heathermackinnon! according to her page she loves tea, thats a good enough reason to go follow her right there! so do ittt.


No comments:

Post a Comment