Saturday, January 8, 2011

Victoria Beckham will like Constance Holland Tattoo Concept



IMG_9431 was uploaded by meowth23’s photo diary.



From fuckyeahtattoos:
Tattooed Women has quickly become one of my favorite blogs. Enjoy!
Delacroix posted this nice praise for Tattooed Women on fuckyeahtattoos.tumblr.com a few days ago. This is the most popular tattoo blog on Tumblr.com, and for good reason, there are lots of great photos of tattoos and tattooed people!



found here: rararazor.tumblr.com
Socialite, Model and Tattooed: Peaches Geldof in what I think is a photo from her campaign for Ultimo Lingerie.



found here: misstaralee.tumblr.com



Bone Deep Tattoo from Camarillo was uploaded by mondocain.



Missy submitted these hot photos. Thanks Missy! In her own words …

I am a Mother of three little boys whom are the greatest. I love tattoo art & find it very sexy and eye appealing. I am an avid Harley Davidson rider. My tattoos are a reflection of me & my passions. My chest [...]



found: yeahyeahaly.tumblr.com



via: wonderlandcode831.tumblr.com



via: fuckyeahbarbie.tumblr.com
Couldn’t resist.



mimsy’s trailer trash tattoo was uploaded by Misteriddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment